This entry is as much for me as a reminder as it is for the edification of the great masses that read this blog (ahem), but here’s what I’m planning to paint next, in order.
- 6 Romano British pedites. These are the last to complete this lot.
- A figure of Winston Churchill in 1920’s gangster mode (bowler hat, smoking cigar, clutching Thompson SMG). I got this as a freebie with an order some time ago — I have no idea anymore from whom, but I’m not sure. This figure will be painted up for a pulp game Phil is putting on next (though he might not be used in the game, that’s up to Phil).
- 8 Renegade Celtic archers. To replace the generic types currently serving as the missile arm of my Celts.
- 8 Pictish slingers from Black Tree Design. I got these at the last Red Barons convention from the store in Mons that was selling of stock at 50% off. These will serve in the Romano British army as extra skirmishers.
- No idea yet. Further directions might be building an Arthurian age Pictish army, starting the Carolingians, or something else entirely.
That’s it — plenty of painting to do.